U.S. Immigration for Vietnamese People

This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt


Although we are not a law firm and do not give legal advice, we can help to complete necessary documents for permanent residents and U.S. citizens who wish to sponsor relatives for immigration to the U.S. VELG also assists clients whose petitions or applications have been slowed by requests for additional information or procedures. We assist these clients in understanding and responding to such requests from the USCIS, National Visa Center and U.S. Consulate in Vietnam.

In general, VELG can assist clients in the U.S. and Vietnam with the required paperwork for the following kinds of cases:

  • U.S. passport requests
  • Sponsoring a spouse or fiancé(e) for immigration
  • Sponsoring a parent, child or sibling for immigration
  • Green card request (adjustment of status) to remain in the U.S.
  • Permanent green card petition and green card renewal
  • U.S. re-entry permit (for permanent residents traveling for a long period outside the U.S.)
  • Requests for additional information for an existing immigration case
  • Many other procedures related to U.S. immigration

Note:  VELG is not a law firm. We assist clients in completing various kinds of paperwork at their specific direction.

Viet English Language Group, LLC